Thursday, June 5, 2008

Introduction to cool cities


Pollution is a very important and big problem in the world and it is increasing each day. Global warming one of the problems that cause danger in our life. It causes the melting in ices which raise global sea levels and cause many other problems. The main reason of global warming is the increasing in carbon emission around the world. We have to reduce the carbon emission in our countries to make cool cities. Abu Dhabi is trying to be one of the cool cities. We have to be a critical thinker to solve the pollution problem and to reduce a carbon emission. In this project I am going to write about global warming problem and what it's cause and I will describe a cool cities and also I will write about a carbon foot print which mean that how much each person cause pollution. I will use the critical thinking to write about these things and I will write possible solutions of the pollution problem.

No comments: