Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Why I would/would not like to live in Masdar city??


Abu Dhabi will make the first cool city in the world that has zero carbon dioxide and zero waste it is the Masder city. I hope to be one of resident in this cool city when it will be ready.

I would like to live in this city for many reasons. One reason is that I will be more saving from the diseases there because there will be no carbon and I will breathe a fresh air. Second reason is that there will be no cars congestions and no care noise and this what I really heat it and I was always dream to live in place without car noise and congestion. Another reason is that my life stile will be better, I will always walk to the place that I want to go and I like walking to keep my body fit and healthier.

Whose don’t want to live in Masder city? In city without pollution problems, without cars noise and congestions. With beautiful green places and small lakes and live comfortable life.



note: if you want to see video about Masder city click the link below ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovly1dQGKH4

No comments: